Our portal service is specifically dedicated to institutions and universities seeking to raise the profile of the scientific publications and data of their researchers and research professors. It is an economical technical solution, through which the organisation’s staff can be involved in activities concerning its archive and in assisting researchers.
Service to institutions: portal offering
HAL’s portal function enables any institution to manage and raise the profile of its scientific output.
- specific domain name
- deposit interface
- customisation of visual identity
- search tools: list of publications; deposit and browsing statistics and downloads
- long-term archiving
- support service
From the creation of the archive, all HAL publications already linked to the institution can be viewed and used
Data is hosted in a secure environment
A dedicated team for development, support and training so the institution’s staff can be involved in activities around the archive and in assisting researchers
Interconnections with international archives: arXiv, Pubmed Central, Europe Pubmed Central, RePec, OpenAIRE
Over 120 portals
Research organisations, universities, COMUE and grandes écoles have chosen HAL for their institutional archive. The portal is well-ranked in the Ranking web of repositories.
Browse the list of portals and discover their diversity.
- contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- signature of an agreement between CNRS and the institution
- technical specifications with the project team
- opening of website for the portal
- training in how to administer the portal
- bespoke support after opening of portal
- invoicing (contact us)