Service to institutions: portal offering
HAL’s portal function enables any institution to manage and raise the profile of its scientific output.
- specific domain name
- deposit interface
- customisation of visual identity
- search tools: list of publications; deposit and browsing statistics and downloads
- long-term archiving
- support service
From the creation of the archive, all HAL publications already linked to the institution can be viewed and used
Data is hosted in a secure environment
A dedicated team for development, support and training so the institution’s staff can be involved in activities around the archive and in assisting researchers
Interconnections with international archives: arXiv, Pubmed Central, Europe Pubmed Central, RePec, OpenAIRE
Over 120 portals
Research organisations, universities, COMUE and grandes écoles have chosen HAL for their institutional archive. The portal is well-ranked in the Ranking web of repositories.
Browse the list of portals and discover their diversity.
- contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- signature of an agreement between CNRS and the institution
- technical specifications with the project team
- opening of website for the portal
- training in how to administer the portal
- bespoke support after opening of portal
- invoicing (price list 2017 to come)