AgroParisTech is a French public institute with a rich history that spans over 200 years. A reference among the higher education establishments specialised in life sciences, AgroParisTechholds two key missions:
- To offer high quality training to students and professionals in the different curricula delivered by AgroParisTech;
- To advance scientific knowledge, in close association with public and private research centers, main relevant technical-vocational centers and industrial partners.
Its forward-looking approach is aimed at addressing the main global challenges of the 21st century:
- Feeding the population in a sustainable way,
- Protecting natural resources,
- Fostering innovation,
- Developing the bioeconom.
While doing so, it addresses the following fields: agricultural sciences and technologies, forestry, life sciences, food technology, biotechnologies, environment, nutrition, health, land and natural resources management, as well as related public policies.