In 2017, we see the network of French institutional archives growing rich with the creation of 15 portals, bringing to 122 the total number of organizations that have chosen HAL to manage the long-term archiving, the dissemination in open access and the promotion of the publications of their researchers and teachers.
In the order of their creation, here is the list of these institutions:
- Université du Mans
- Université Rennes 2
- Université de Lyon
- École des hautes études en santé publique
- Université de Montpellier
- Université Paris Lumières
- Université de La Rochelle
- University of Poitiers
- INS HEA (Higher National Institute of Training and Research for the Education of Disabled Youth and Adapted Courses)
- Université de Reims Champagne-Ardenne
- Université de la Polynésie Française
- AgroSup Dijon
- Atlantic IMT
Note that in this list, not all are open yet.
To better support this increase, training courses for the administration of a portal are set up. Two have already been organized since September in Paris. The experience is very positive: a lot of registrants and a growing waiting list. The next dates are not yet fixed and we will keep you informed.