Release notes from 2019-09-09
- Email Attachment files have to be downloaded, they are no longer displayed on the browser, whatever the file type
- HTML files must be downloaded, they are not displayed in the browser
- Enhancements related to user session management
New features and changes
- Reviewers may access their previous review reports, even for old versions of articles
- Dashboard: documents are sorted by date
- Better display of reports boxes and reviewers ; improvement on database design
- The cover letter is visible when the reviewer chooses to accept or refuse the review
- If they are encapsulated, reviewers won’t be visible in other volumes of the journal. When a reviewer is invited to review a paper in a special volume and the journal has selected « Encapsulate reviewers » , the system will only recognize the reviewer who are members of this special volume.
- Journal settings / a new parameter allows the journal either to allow, force or forbid an author to choose a section
- Journal settings / Selecting an editor: the journal can force the author to select one, and only one editor
- New export format: DataCite, allow journal editors to prepare XML files to request DOIs at DataCite. This is the first step to more work to allow automatic addition of DOIs to published articles.
- Journal settings / a new parameter allow to choose the DOI prefix for the journal and the DOI format using a template. This template will be used is the Datacite export format.
- Dashboard : new listing: “Articles without reviewers”
- Journal settings: Domains and Description are no longer displayed as parameters, they were never used
- Secondary volume cannot be deleted if they already have articles
- Fixes about the display of some review criteria on the public page of an article. (If the journal chooses to display reviews on public pages)
- Fixes concerning the display of the role “Guest editor”
- Fixes on the volume creation and update form, plus minor user interface improvements
- OAI-PMH : fixes on the oai_dc and TEI format. OAI endpoint is available at: https://oai.episciences.org
- Fixed a bug that allowed an author to find the Editor of his/her article using search functionalities