Release notes from 2020-02-17
- #216 Several bugs were fixed on the Datacite export format
- #194 When an editor invites a reviewer and changes the review delay, the localization of the date is kept
- #102 + #166 On the reviewing grids, if the grid was not translates in the user’s language, some pre-defined values were not translated
- #141 + #152 It is no longer possible to submit an arXiv preprint with a non-existant version
- #109 : It is no longer possible to submit a preprint from HAL if the preprint hasn’t got any file (whether a notice without file or a document under embargo)
- #132 : Dashboard : Filtering by editor is fixed
- #200 : Fixed broken links that were preventing an editor to suggest acceptance/refusal/ask for a revision
- #177, #174, #193 :
- Reminders for reviewing are stopped if the article is accepted, refused, or waiting for a new version
- Reviewers who haven’t completed their reviews are notified if the paper is accepted, refused, waiting for a new version or published
- #193 “Asking for modification” email template : the calendar popup with a date has been removed (this date wasn’t used)
- #210 The article status changes to “Waiting for reviewing” when a new version is submitted. It will happen only if the option assign reviewers to the new version is activated, when requesting minor or major updates.
- #220: Automatic invitation message for a reviewer: the deadline could be absent and the date format wasn’t localized
- #221: Fixed a bug that allowed the reviewer to validate a reviewing invitation multiple times
New features and changes
- #213 : New setting to automatically assign or not the reviewers, for major or minor updates
- #142 : Filter “None” to find articles without DOI and reviewers
- #192 : Filter “None” to find articles without editors
- #208 + #189 + #182 + #122 Journal settings: new settings for automatic assignment of editors
- #180 new email template TAG %%AUTHORS_NAMES%% . It allows to cite the authors of a paper in email templates.
- #196, #203 Article submission: enhancement of error messages
- #195 Article Management: New section, to display profile/contact of the contributor’s article
- #204 : Default email templates “Assign an editor” and “Article submission” have been updated. The new template invite the editor to reply to the email if they do not want to handle the article
- #197 Journal settings :
- New notifications are available for “Editor in chief”, “Editorial Secretaries”, “Administrators”.
- Notifications of editors are linked to the assignment parameters of editors. See : Journal > Settings > Editors settings
- #218 : An editor may refuse to handle an article.
- #115, #130, 191 Special volumes:
- Depending on the settings of the journal, the choice of editors is pre-selected. It allows to prevent the choice of editors by the author.
- If editors are pre-selected, the label “I want my article to be handled by” is renamed “This article will be handled by”.
- When an article is submitted in a special volume with an access code, the volume is automatically selected
- #214 Asking for major or minor updates: the checkbox to automatically assign or not reviewers to the new version is now a specific journal setting. Its label should be more visible.
- On the article page the source is now a link to the open archive
- When submitting a new paper, the button “Submit this article” is disabled until all mandatory fields are filled.
- New links to navigate between reviewing grids and volumes
- #182 : ISSN and submission: alignment of elements on the left
- #158 : Managing of articles: button enhancement
Sécurité et code
- Updates of several components form now on handled by Composer